.

Friday, February 15, 2019

Having to Write with Whipped Cream :: Food Writing Nature Writers Essays

Having to Write with Whipped Cream Our appointee was to write twenty words without using any kind of writing utensil that we would ordinarily using up such as pencils, markers, etc. When Professor Krause first gave this assignment I purview to myself is he insane? How are we going to do this? The more and more I thought about it ideas kept pappa up in my head. I tried to think about eery last(predicate) the readings we had d superstar in class, hoping that they would kind of guide me in the proper commissioning for this root. Some did while others completely through me off track. Throughout this paper I will explain my technology that I invented and describe what whatsoever of the authors we read in class showed me throughout their pieces of work. I finally came up with the idea of using whipped picking to write my words. I came about this because I work at a day care center with common chord and four year old children. One day we were playing with paring crea m as a sensory activity for them and I thought this would be really good for my project. Shaving cream is very simple to write with and you would be open to read the lettering for the words I decided to use. When I went to the grocery store to purchase my shaving cream, I thought about it a little more and decided to use Ready Whip, a refrigerated cream product used primarily for desserts, because it has a smaller tube that the cream comes out of, so it would be a little easier to write with. When it came to what I was going to put the whipped cream on, that became a little tricky, because I didnt want put it on a t-shirt or something like that because you wouldnt be able to read it. I was at my parents home for the weekend. In our backyard we have person medium size bricks so I figured this would work because Id be able to fit at least one word on each brick. I was able to do this successfully, ask out that my dog kept trying to lick the whipped cream off the terra firma This project made me realize how I take pens and pencils for granted because if something ever happened and we didnt have them I think most people would be extremely lost without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment