.

Sunday, January 13, 2019

Network Assignments

Kim push Jung is a commercial attach in the Korean embassy. She works as an coronation and financial consultant providing useful schooling and data to those disported to invest in Korea. Prior to the hearing we had met at a luncheon organized in our college by the Korean Embassy. The luncheon was targeting students wishing to let in their post graduate studies in a overseas country. Also invited along with students were demarcation persons with an refer of investing in the expanding parsimoniousness of Korea. Kim Doe Jung was a guest loudspeaker and I was able to secure an hearing through the help of nonpareil of my contracts friend who works in the embassy.She is an MBA graduate from a Korean University specializing in financial matters. The mere thought of interviewing was provoke and inspiring too. She had been able to accomplish what I have always looked forward to she has my conceive of c areer.The interview took place inside the Korean Embassys expansive offices . She has a pleasing office facing the oval offices from afar. I was taken right up to her tertiary floor office by a security officer and she received me warm which was rather flattering as I believed she had to be a very quick person.I had a large interest in recognizeing what her work duties and responsibilities entail. A commercial attach she told me was generally an factor of her own country, sent to a foreign land to represent her countrys commercial and financial affairs in that foreign land, I was hoping for a more than specific answer and to get it I asked her to describe her exemplary average twenty-four hours to me.She arrives early in the morning, the first matter she does is to update the ambassador on some(prenominal) developments in her field. Then businessmen and women cancel coming in with all look of issues. Some would wish to enquire on the standardisedly trend that the inflation in Korea is taking and what the government is doing abtaboo it, how the ir investments are doing, any viable investment opportunities available.Koreans as hygienic as drop by just for a casual visit, others have solid reasons like wishing the Korean government to pull off for trading concessions and low export duties for their ingenuouss. This is her typical day. Day in day out she is supposed to have answers to these questions as well as be able to crumble the recommendations she receives from the public.Her answers enabled me to have an idea of what to expect in my career dreams and was able to get from her responsibilities the enormity of the challenges a career diplomat goes through.To her, macrocosm a diplomat muse is instead a challenge and ideal candidates for the duty have to exercise diligence and good work ethics. One has to have in high spirits analytical and communication skills, be a team player, have a willingness to catch new things, physical stamina to wear long working(a) hours and ability to bonk and interact with person s of diverse communities. This was very helpful, and this macrocosm my dream career, I was able to know the areas I needed to improve on as well as appreciating my strengths (Zachary Bromer, n.d).The working conditions are just marvelous as I could discern from what I could learn her office was smart and exotically furnished with dearly-won Korean rugs, she was also expensively dressed. She told me that her job is well paying as one has to be well compensated for accept to work overseas away from her family.This interview, I must say, was an eye opener. It was my first interview with a person of such a high social standing and who represents interest of a far away state. Her corporate trust and intelligence were equally inspiring. Now I have a strong execration to follow my intended career path, gird with the information that she gave to me.I have to act with levelheaded diligence, work to improve on my strengths and weaknesses to compass my life time goal of a career diplom at.ReferenceZachary Bromer, Salary.com contributor conceive of job diplomatAvailable online at http//www.salary.com/careers/layouthtmls/crel-display-cat10-ser136-par236.html Accessed

No comments:

Post a Comment