.

Thursday, June 13, 2019

Abandoned Friendship Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 500 words

Abandoned Friendship - Essay ExampleI told him to be strong and persist in contented with what little you have. In essence I gave him the shoulder to sob upon. Then he told me the unfortunate mission behind our going to the mall. He told me we were there to take away a few things which were important for him at that stage of his life. I was shocked to hear that and could not believe how I could be a take off of such an activity. I told him this was amazing and I could have never thought of doing anything like that. He told me to help him otherwise he would stop calling me as a friend. My morals did not allow me to do such a thing. He forced me by hand to go to the mall and help him steal some stuff for him. I shrugged off completely and quickly. I made my way to my place without even looking backwards. That was the day this friendship came to an end. I was perfectly shocked by his aggressiveness and I cannot believe, to this day, how I could have befriended such a human

No comments:

Post a Comment