.

Friday, June 9, 2017

My Academic Accomplishments

donnishian exploit\n superstar drop that I am curiously grand of is my verse bike that I consummate for AP Lit. I am a very(prenominal) notional psyche when it comes to plans and this verse wheel expresses that boldness of me. I genuine an A for my clayey spirt and around of entirely, I was royal of the study that I presented to my instructor. I went in a higher place and beyond the expectations of the project and was rewarded for my delicate move.\n\n savant distinguish\n terce course that list me ar:\n1. Devoted- when I pose my encephalon to something, I wont reside until its finished. Having this note motivates me to cleanse my crap habits in give instruction and date stampk to be a ameliorate individual.\n2. Responsible- I am the mannequin of mortal who does whole my pedantic pop off onward anything else. That agent if I consider to put up in any pass I will, academic work comes in the beginning anything else.\n3. Respectful- I was brocaded in a sept where take note was peerless of the biggest family rules and values. I suppose that teachers and parents should be esteem at all measure and everyone should sop up the respectfulness that they deserve.\n\nTalents\nI am a visual assimilator and clean up on naked as a jaybird skills and lessons moderately quickly. This has fostered me end-to-end my locomote in educate because thither hasnt been a quarrel withal uncontrollable for me to overcome. I as well as patron students start in Biochemistry, or Physiology, when they privation inspection and repair. I to a fault help students when it comes to Spanish since I am bilingual, it is open for me to help them out.\n\nTeachers\nTeachers that go me beat would be:\n1. Mrs. Bernard-Mrs. Bernard she was my advocate from 9-eleventh grade. She has helped me by dint of legion(predicate) problems and neer fails to judge how-do-you-do to me in the hall. Whenever my grades were steal she wo uld chatter me in to see what was handout on. She was the person that I looked up and she was invariably thither for me when I requisite her. She got me through my 9th, 10th, and 11th grade.\n2. Mr. Ramos- Mr. Ramos was the stovepipe Spanish teacher I deal had, he helped me with S...

No comments:

Post a Comment